What Is Tankless? – How Does It Work?
Navien’s Condensing tankless water heaters can provide you with an endless supply of hot water. Navien’s Condensing tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand. Navien achieves this by activating the unit the second you open a hot water tap, supplying you with an endless supply of hot water.
Conventional tank-type water heaters eventually run out of hot water when you take multiple draws in a row from the tank.
Since Navien Condensing tankless water heaters only provide hot water when you need it and can provide an endless supply of hot water, you never have to worry about running out of hot water no matter how many hot water draws you have in a row.
2. The flow sensor activates to determine the amount of hot water needed.
3. The igniter activates.
4. The gas control valve opens to supply the correct amount of gas.
5. The fan and venturi activate to provide the correct amount of gas and fuel.
6. The premix burner ignites providing a flame to heat the water.
8. Pre heated water passes from the secondary to the primary heat exchanger.
9. The unit determines outgoing set temperature and adjusts the flame to heat the water
10. Heated water moves to the buffer tank
11. Desired hot water amount delivered to the faucet.